Pumpkin Dessert with Biscuits
October 9, 2019
Servings 6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 20 cat tongue biscuits
- 6.4 ounces of granulated sugar
- 3.2 ounces of clotted cream
- 6.8 ounces of heavy cream
- 3.2 ounces of walnut
- 1.1 pounds of pumpkin
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar on the pumpkins and leave for 1 night with the lid closed.
- Cook pumpkins until tender, mash with fork. Then, cool.
- Place a rough cat tongue biscuits. Then, put the crushed pumpkins on them.
- Beat the cream with a mixer. Add the clotted cream gradually and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Spread on the pumpkins.
- Garnish with walnuts and serve.
Serving Size 1 Pumpkin Dessert with Biscuits
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon