November 15, 2019
A flavor that will enrich your table with each dish.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 20 mins
- 1 cabbage
- 10 garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea
- 1 tablespoon of rock salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 4 bay leaf
- Discard the outer leaves of the cabbage. Wash and slice the other leaves.
- Place chickpeas, bay leaves and garlic in jar.
- Add lemon, sugar and red pepper and add salt water. Close the lid by placing a weight on the cabbage.
- Every day, pour the water into another jar and pour it back into the jar to ventilate and ferment.
- Soak in a cool place for 10 days.
Related Recipes - Snack
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE