Chickpea Salad SandwichAmerican
Snack / August 18, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 10 mins
- 60 ounces of boiled chickpea
- 1 red apple
- 2 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of radish
- 2 tablespoons of caper (caparis)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 full grain bread
- Place the apple, celery and carrot into a food processor.
- Pulse until all the pieces are broken up into large bits.
- Add the chickpeas, horseradish, mayo salt and pepper and pulse again until broken up but NOT pureed. You want some chunky pieces to remain.
- Transfer the chickpea salad to a large bowl.
- Toss in the capers and stir into salad (you don't want to pulse the capers in with the other ingredients because it looks and tastes more pleasant whole).
- Place a few spoonfuls on bread and top with fresh greens.