Soup / 30 October 2019
A very delicious and satisfying meal that is unique to the Gaziantep region in Turkey. If you have not tried this recipe yet, you are missing a lot. This meal, both healthy and satisfying, will be enough to enrich your table by itself.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/turkish-yuvalama"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Turkish Yuvalama</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-yuvalama-1570465122825.jpg" alt="Turkish Yuvalama" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Knead the rice flour with a little water. After kneading a certain amount, add ground beef and keep kneading. Add salt, pepper, paprika. Knead and check the consistency. If the meatballs do not disperse when you turn them into tiny balls, the consistency is appropriate. Cook the cubed lamb meat in the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 60 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 100 mins
- 1.1pounds ofstew meat
- 1cup ofboiled chickpea
- 2teaspoons ofsalt
- 2teaspoons ofblack pepper
- 0.8pound ofstrained yogurt
- 2teaspoons ofchili flakes
- 4tablespoons ofbutter
- 1tablespoon ofdry mint
- 0.6pound ofground beef
- 0.9pound ofrice flour
- Knead the rice flour with a little water. After kneading a certain amount, add ground beef and keep kneading.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika. Knead and check the consistency. If the meatballs do not disperse when you turn them into tiny balls, the consistency is appropriate.
- Cook the cubed lamb meat in the pot with water.
- After cooking the meat, add some broth to the yogurt and warm it. Then slowly add this mix to the meat, while stirring and cook it. Bring it to a boil.
- Make the meatballs in the size of chickpeas. Add the tiny rounded meatballs and the chickpeas to the soup and cook without mixing too much. Check the salt.
- When the meatballs are cooked, turn off the bottom of the stove.
- Melt the butter in a separate pan, add mint and fry the mint. Pour it over the soup.