Buttery Beef SoupTurkish
Soup / September 30, 2019
It is one of the healing soup of Turkish cuisine. It increases the body resistance. It is available for Dinner and Feast Day Menus.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 45 mins
- 3 tablespoons of cooked beef
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon of flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 egg
- Finely chop the meat. Boil by adding water.
- Break the egg into a bowl. Then, add flour and lemon juice. Beat with a fork.
- Add the egg mixture to the boiling water with stirring. Then, boil the mixture. Add some salt.
- Melt the oil in the pan and roast the chili flakes.
- Pour the melted oil over the soup and serve.
Serving Size 1 Buttery Beef Soup
Amount Per Serving