How To Make Mosaic Cake?
Making mosaic cake is quite easy. Besides the classic recipe, the most popular mosaic cake recipes are:
Pudding Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 500 ml milk
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- 1 package of biscuits
- Add some milk in a saucepan and the chocolate pudding mixture to it. Continue cooking until the pudding gets boiled.
- Crumble the biscuits into a mixing bowl. Add hot pudding on top of the biscuit pieces and mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into the long loaf cake tin. When it reaches room temperature, put it in the fridge. Leave to cool in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Put the cake in the serving tin. Slice and serve it cold.
Egg Free Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 2 packets of biscuits
- 75 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add cocoa to the melted butter.
- After mixing for a while, add the milk and sugar to the pot. Continue cooking until the sugar dissolves.
- When the mixture has a thick consistency, remove the pot from the heat. Leave to cool at room temperature.
- Crumble the biscuits in a bowl. Add the warm mixture on it. Mix the biscuits without crushing them.
- Pour the biscuit mixture on the cling film. Roll it up. Let it cool in the freezer for a few hours.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes at room temperature before serving. Serve with chocolate sauce.
How to Shape Mosaic Cake?
The classic shape of the mosaic cake is triangular. You can use ready-made mosaic cake molds to get this shape. If you wish, you can create a triangle shape with your hand by wrapping the mixture in cling film or baking paper. Another method is to make a cylindrical mosaic cake. For this, pour the mixture on the cling film. Roll it up tightly in a cylinder and freeze. Also, pour the mosaic cake mix into the baton cake mold and freeze.
How Long Should Mosaic Cake Be Kept In The Freezer?
The freezing time is the most important step for the mosaic cake to have a good consistency. Mosaic cake should be kept in the freezer. The ideal freezing time is 2-4 hours. But if it still hasn't got enough consistency after 4 hours, you should keep it for a while.
If you wish, you can prepare the mosaic cake the night before. In this way, you can achieve the desired consistency. If you have kept your cake in the freezer for a long time, make sure to keep it at room temperature for a while before serving.
What Goes Well With Turkish Mosaic Cake?
You can serve the mosaic cake with dried fruit, chocolate chips or walnuts. If you wish, you can add these ingredients during the making of the cake.
You can slice the mosaic cake and serve it with chocolate sauce or vanilla ice cream. You can prepare fondue with chocolate sauce and strawberries by cutting the cake into smaller slices.
You can also serve it with tea and coffee. Some of our delicious tea and coffee recipes: