Peach Iced TeaAmerican
Drinks / October 9, 2019
A cold peach iced tea is the most preferred one on hot summer days. Now you can make it yourself and have it any season you like. It is healthy, additive and practical, so go ahead and try this delicious recipe. Bon Appetit!
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 45 mins
- Slice the peaches and put them in a saucepan. Add 6 glasses of water and let them boil.
- Brew the tea with 3 glasses of boiling water.
- After the peaches are softened, turn off the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then strain the peaches aside.
- Add granulated sugar, lemon slices, tea and peach juice into a jug and mix. Leave in the fridge for 1 day.
- The next day, remove the lemons. Consume the tea you prepared within 2 days.
Serving Size 1 Peach Iced Tea
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 9 mg0.4%
Potassium 135 mg2.9%
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Total Fat 0.2 g0.3%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.