Peach Iced Tea
A cold peach iced tea is the most preferred one on hot summer days. Now you can make it yourself and have it any season you like. It is healthy, additive and practical, so go ahead and try this delicious recipe. Bon Appetit!
- Slice the peaches and put them in a saucepan. Add 6 glasses of water and let them boil.
- Brew the tea with 3 glasses of boiling water.
- After the peaches are softened, turn off the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then strain the peaches aside.
- Add granulated sugar, lemon slices, tea and peach juice into a jug and mix. Leave in the fridge for 1 day.
- The next day, remove the lemons. Consume the tea you prepared within 2 days.
Related Recipes - Drinks
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.