Homemade Dog Food with VegetableAmerican
The best part of making homemade dog food is that you know what's inside the food you give your furry friend. With this easy and economical recipe, both you and your paty friend will be happy. You can store the food in small portions in the freezer, take it out at any time and serve it in the food container when it reaches room temperature. You can adjust the nutritional values according to your dog's breed and needs. This recipe contains of 50% protein, 25% vegetables and 25% cereals.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/homemade-dog-food-with-vegetable"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Homemade Dog Food with Vegetable</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-homemade-dog-food-with-vegetables-1578488380.jpg" alt="Homemade Dog Food with Vegetable" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">After washing the rice, boil with 3 cups of hot water. Leave it to cool. Extract the spinach and wash it. Chop it into tiny pieces. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add turkey ground beef and cook for about 3-5 minutes until it turns to golden brown. Add the spinach, grated carrot,... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 1cup ofbrownrice
- 1tablespoon ofolive oil
- 2.2pounds ofturkeyground beef
- 3cups ofspinach
- 1/2cup ofcannedpea
- After washing the rice, boil with 3 cups of hot water. Leave it to cool.
- Extract the spinach and wash it. Chop it into tiny pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add turkey ground beef and cook for about 3-5 minutes until it turns to golden brown.
- Add the spinach, grated carrot, zucchini, and peas on the meat and mix all ingredients. Add the boiled rice to mixture and cook it.
- After cooking, remove from the stove and let it to cool completely.