Dessert / 18 August 2019
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/tiramisu"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Tiramisu</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/tiramisu.jpg" alt="Tiramisu" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Prepare strong espresso coffee, mix a spoon of sugar in it. Bring it to room temperature and put it in the fridge to chill. Beat the egg yolks till they become creamy. Beat in the sugar and then add the brandy. In another bowl, mash the mascarpone cheese with a rubber spatula till its creamy. In yet... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4 people
- 3/4cup ofcoffee
- 1/4cup ofgranulated sugar
- 2egg yolk
- 1teaspoon ofbrown sugar
- 2teaspoons ofbrandy
- 7ounces ofmascarpone cheese
- 3.5ounces ofricotta cheese
- 3.5ounces ofbitter chocolate
- 1teaspoon ofcacao
- 1pack ofcat tongue biscuits
- Prepare strong espresso coffee, mix a spoon of sugar in it. Bring it to room temperature and put it in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the egg yolks till they become creamy. Beat in the sugar and then add the brandy.
- In another bowl, mash the mascarpone cheese with a rubber spatula till its creamy.
- In yet another bowl, beat the ricotta cheese till its smooth.
- Now put together your three mixtures. First add the ricotta to the egg yolk mixture and mix well. Then fold in the mascarpone. Be careful not to overdo the mixing.
- Take a flat bottomed glass bowl. Lightly soak the lady fingers in the chilled coffee, one at a time. Place them next to each other, and layer the base of the dish.
- Then distribute the cream and ricotta cheese mixture on top.
- Repeat the step above with a second layer of ladyfingers, and top it with the creamy cheese.
- Finally grate and sprinkle some bitter chocolate on top and sieve a thin layer of cocoa powder for the finishing touch.