Dessert / August 18, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 45 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 45 mins
- 3/4 cup of coffee
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of brandy
- 7 ounces of mascarpone cheese
- 3.5 ounces of ricotta cheese
- 3.5 ounces of bitter chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of cacao
- 1 pack of cat tongue biscuits
- Prepare strong espresso coffee, mix a spoon of sugar in it. Bring it to room temperature and put it in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the egg yolks till they become creamy. Beat in the sugar and then add the brandy.
- In another bowl, mash the mascarpone cheese with a rubber spatula till its creamy.
- In yet another bowl, beat the ricotta cheese till its smooth.
- Now put together your three mixtures. First add the ricotta to the egg yolk mixture and mix well. Then fold in the mascarpone. Be careful not to overdo the mixing.
- Take a flat bottomed glass bowl. Lightly soak the lady fingers in the chilled coffee, one at a time. Place them next to each other, and layer the base of the dish.
- Then distribute the cream and ricotta cheese mixture on top.
- Repeat the step above with a second layer of ladyfingers, and top it with the creamy cheese.
- Finally grate and sprinkle some bitter chocolate on top and sieve a thin layer of cocoa powder for the finishing touch.
Serving Size 1 Italian Tiramisu
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34.1 g43.7%
Cholesterol 138 mg46%
Sodium 140 mg6.1%
Potassium 115 mg2.4%
Protein 15.1 g30.2%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.