Appetizer / 24 August 2019
One of the great tastes of French cuisine. It is an indispensable dish for vegetarians and dieters as it is a vegetable dish. You can serve as main course or a side dish. The trick is to chop vegetables very thinly.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/french-ratatouille"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />French Ratatouille</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/ratatouille.jpg" alt="French Ratatouille" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Cut the eggplants and zucchini into slices. Soak the eggplants in salty water, drain on absorbent papers. Chop the onions and peppers into thin slices. Heat the olive oil in the pan (4 tbsp), then fry the eggplants. Strain the oil after frying. Pour the oil that you use for the eggplant and heat the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 70 mins
- 6capia pepper
- 3tablespoons ofolive oil
- 6cloves ofgarlic
- 1teaspoon oforegano
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 1teaspoon ofparsley
- 8tablespoons ofsunflower oil
- Cut the eggplants and zucchini into slices. Soak the eggplants in salty water, drain on absorbent papers.
- Chop the onions and peppers into thin slices.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan (4 tbsp), then fry the eggplants. Strain the oil after frying.
- Pour the oil that you use for the eggplant and heat the oil (4 tbsp) for the zucchini. Fry the zucchini. Then adding the onions to the oil and fry.
- Arrange the eggplants on the bottom on the another pan, spread the zucchini and onions on the eggplants. Then fry the peppers with a separate oil (2 tbsp) and place them on the top of onions.
- To prepare tomato sauce, fry the garlic in olive oil. Adding oregano, salt , black pepper and sliced tomatoes, then cook.
- Pour the sauce on the vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat. Serve with the parsley.