Vegan Mediterranean PastaEuropean
Pasta / October 5, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 25 mins
Total 40 mins
- 4.8 ounces of tomato
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 6 leaves sage
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper
- 0.6 pound of egg free pasta
- Set the oven at 180°C (356° F). Place greased paper on the baking tray.
- Cut the onion finely.
- Place the tomatoes, onions, rosemary, sage and garlic on the baking tray. Add olive oil, salt and black pepper. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Put some water and salt in the pot and boil it.
- Ten minutes before the vegetables are ready, place the pasta in boiling water and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
- After the pasta is boiled, strain it. Add the roasted vegetables on the pasta and stir. Serve hot.
Serving Size 1 Vegan Mediterranean Pasta
Amount Per Serving