Creamy Curry Chicken Pasta
December 7, 2020
If you like pasta and Indian food, this recipe will be one of your favorites. This creamy and tasty dish will turn out to be very satisfying. Bon Appetit!
Servings 4 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 35 mins
- Blanch method is to put the meats in cold water and heat until boiling, passing through cold water and drain. It is a kind of pre-boiling method.
- 1 pack of pasta
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- 6 fluid ounces of heavy cream
- 1 pound of breast chicken meat
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta.
- Chop the chickens in cubes and blanch them.
- Saute the chicken with butter and oil in a suitable saucepan.
- Continue cooking by adding curry and black pepper.
- Add cream, lower the heat of the pan. Continue cooking over low heat until the cream thickens.
- Add the boiled pasta and then the salt.
- Finally, add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Your pasta is ready for service.
Serving Size 1 Creamy Curry Chicken Pasta
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 165 mg55%
Sodium 403 mg17.5%
Potassium 608 mg12.9%
Protein 43.1 g86.2%
Total Fat 27 g34.6%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Pasta
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.