The lemon pickle, an indispensable part of Indian cuisine, is found both on the table and as an appetizer. If you have never tasted or tried it and admired before, you should make it at home. Give the lemon pickle a chance, you won't regret it.
- 2 lemon
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of seed mustard
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 5 leaves curry
- Wash lemons and chop finely. Then finely chop dry chili pepper.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add mustard and cumin. After warming, add the curry leaves. Fry for a minute until it is crisp.
- Add lemon, sugar, pepper and a pinch of sea salt. Heat on a medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes until the lemons soften.
- Allow to cool, then store in a sterilized jar in the refrigerator, let it stand for a week. It is usually served with yogurt, red onion and tomato salad.
Related Recipes - Snack
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find what to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.