It is a frequently preferred dish in Central European cuisine. It is a practical and inexpensive recipe. Everybody will love these potato balls with their fried top and soft inner filling.
- 2.2 pounds of potato
- 6.4 ounces of kashari cheese
- 3 egg
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Boil the potatoes in water for 30 minutes. Filter the water and peel the shells.
- Crush the potatoes with the food processor. Knead by adding kashari cheese, flour, pepper, salt and eggs before cooling. You can use scallion if you want.
- Cut the walnut-sized pieces from the dough and shape it. Dip in flour and fry in hot oil. In order not to be too greasy, take the excess oil on the plate where you lay paper towels and serve.
Related Recipes - Snack
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.