Tropical Immune BoostersAmerican
Snack / August 18, 2019
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 20 mins
- 4.8 ounces of dried mango
- 1.6 ounces of mulberry
- 4.8 ounces of cashew nuts
- 1.6 ounces of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon of rosehip powder
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 lemon
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, add 2-4 tablespoons of cold water a little at a time until the mixture starts to come together, forming a loose ball.
- Divide into 16 evenly sized portions and roll into balls.
- Sprinkle a layer of desiccated coconut on a separate plate and gently roll the balls to coat.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour or freeze for 20 minutes to firm up before eating. Best served chilled, but fine popped in a lunchbox and eaten later in the day.
Serving Size 1 Tropical Immune Boosters
Amount Per Serving