What Is a Pretzel?
Pretzel is a kind of hard, shiny, and crispy biscuit that tastes a bit salty. This hard item is usually in the structure of a stick, twister, or knot. These are highly crunchy and can be eaten with various toppings and sauces.
Pretzels are made up of dough that is baked properly. They are also commonly known as baked sticks or baked pastries. Salt is one of the most common seasonings on the pretzel. However, nowadays pretzels come in a variety of shapes and tastes, and textures.
Pretzel biscuits can be savory or sweet in taste; soft or hard in texture; knot, rod, auger in shape.
Is Pretzel Good For You?
Pretzels are famous for being the most crispy, flavorsome, and delectable food item. They are not considered as strictly healthy but contain only 2 grams of fat and 43 milligrams of potassium, 5 milligrams of Calcium, 12 grams of carbs, and 1 gram of protein. With their diverse nutritional units, pretzels are considered one of the tastiest good snacks. It is made up of the most refined and fine wheat flour and sodium. Indeed they are not considered as the healthiest choice but contain immensely low calories as compared to the other junk food items.
How To Make Soft Pretzel and Chocolate Covered Pretzel?
- Soft Pretzel: Soft pretzels are way easier than hard pretzels. The soft pretzel recipe includes yeast, wheat flour, eggs, all-purpose flour, salt, a bit of sugar, and tons of cinnamon powder and sugar powder to sprinkle over it. These soft pretzels must be eaten right away as soon as they are prepared. The delish taste of the soft pretzel can make your tastebuds a heavenly experience.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel: Chocolate-covered pretzels recipes include only three ingredients at max. Chocolates (pieces or melted), Pretzels, and varieties of sprinkles.
Make sure to dip the pretzels in the chocolate paste properly and then freeze it for more than 60 minutes. These luscious chocolate-covered pretzels are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a sweet evening snack.
What To Serve with Pretzel?
Nothing can go wrong with a chocolate-covered pretzel. With these delish pretzels, you can serve various items as a side dish. Chocolate-covered pretzels go well with Cheese balls, pastries, cheesecake, muffins, and more.
Here are some our delicious recipes that you can serve with Chocolate Pretzel:
How To Store The Dish?
Firstly, nobody can resist finishing all these appetizing and delish pretzels in one day. However, if you want to store them for the week then you can do it in the following ways:
- Airtight container: You can simply pack these chocolate-covered pretzels in an airtight container or box. Keep the box at a cool temperature or room temperature in the winter season.
- Refrigerator: In case the outer temperature is warm then you must keep these pretzels in the refrigerator. Place them in a clean and dry box and close the lid properly. Later place the box in the refrigerator and save your pretzels from melting.
To make your afternoon delightful you can try these dainty pretzel sticks with various other recipes as well.
- Peppermint Extract: To make the pretzels flavourful you can add drops of peppermint extract to the melted chocolate batter. This way you can enjoy your semisweet with a dash of peppermint flavored pretzels
- Nuts: Make it crunchy with some choco chips and nuts. Chop them into small thin pieces and mix them with the chocolate batter. If you are one of those who like their sweet dish crunchy and nutty then this one is definitely for you.
- Coconut Flakes: If you want to try the no-bake pretzel recipe then drop the pretzel twists in sweet flakes of coconut. The semi-sweet semi coconut flavor can give your pretzel a unique taste.