Fruit Puree with YogurtTurkish
With breakfast yoghurt you will give your baby both protein and vitamins. (7 months +)
You should be careful about feeding babies. It should be noted that any food may have an allergic reaction on them. In consultation with your doctor, we recommend that you create your menus for your baby.
- Puree the bananas in a bowl.
- Wash and peel the pear thoroughly and then grate. Add to the banana.
- Add yogurt on the fruits and mix.
Homemade Yogurt Ingredients
Homemade Yogurt Directions
- Put the milk in a saucepan and boil. When it starts to boil, toss the cream and boil for another 5-10 minutes. When the milk is warm, pour it into a glass jar.
- To determine the appropriate temperature for the fermentation process, insert the tip of your pinky into the milk. The milk should be neither too warm nor too hot. Mix the yogurt you will use for fermentation in a small bowl with a small amount of warm milk, then add to a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the mouth of the jar with a clean paper napkin. Cover the jar with a nylon bag. Leave it for 1-2 hours in the summer and 3-4 hours in the winter. Cover it and put it in the fridge.