Healthy Vegan Super Seed Granola
A healthy and delicious granola recipe: Superseed Granola. Your breakfast will filled with fiber and protein.
This granola recipe is made with walnuts, chia, flax and sunflower seeds. It has natural sweetness with dried fruits and honey. If you want this recipe vegan you can use maple syrup also.
Superseed Granola recipe is perfect for breakfast. This refined sugar-free granola will be your favorite. It is a healthy snack for any time of the day. Try it now. Bon Appetit.
- If you want to make this recipe gluten-free, be sure to use certified gluten free oats.
- This recipe is refined sugar-free.
- You can add chocolate chips, peanut butter or dried fruit as toppings.
- 1.6 ounces of coconut oil
- 2.5 ounces of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 0.7 pound of oat
- 1.6 ounces of pumpkin seed
- 1.6 ounces of sunflower seed
- 3.2 ounces of almond
- 3.2 ounces of hazelnut
- 4.8 ounces of dried fruit
- 1.6 ounces of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of chia
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed