We're going to change your perspective on fit snacks, are you ready? Your healthy brownie will double your pleasure with your coffee or tea.
With just four ingredients, you'll be amazed at how incredibly rich and satisfying this flavor is.
Thanks to the dates found in gluten-free and vegan brownie, it turns into a healthy snack. Dates are sweet and soft. It has a caramel taste and can be used instead of honey and sugar. It is a complete source of fiber. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. Cocoa is the best source of magnesium, as you know. It contains copper, iron, zinc, as well as magnesium.
You should make sure that you are using the highest quality of these four materials.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/vegan-brownie"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Vegan Brownie</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-raw-brownie-1586880364.jpg" alt="Vegan Brownie" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Put the dates in a container and add hot water and wait for it to soften. Grind the walnuts through the food processor. When the dates are soft, remove the seeds. Grind with the help of a food processor. Add and mix cocoa, coffee and walnuts on crushed dates. Put the mixture in a container. Leave in... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- Put the dates in a container and add hot water and wait for it to soften.
- Grind the walnuts through the food processor.
- When the dates are soft, remove the seeds. Grind with the help of a food processor.
- Add and mix cocoa, coffee and walnuts on crushed dates.
- Put the mixture in a container. Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Slice and serve.
- It is easier to cut the brownie when it is very cold.
- You can add chocolate sauce on it if you want to.