How to Make Chocolate Sauce Without Using Cocoa Powder?
You can also prepare this chocolate sauce recipe without using cocoa powder. For this, you can use melted baking chocolates instead of cocoa powder. Here are the ingredients and preparation for this recipe:
- 1/4 cup melted salted butter
- 2 oz (60 gr) melted unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 oz (180 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter and a packet of chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Mix with sugar.
- Then add the evaporated milk and mix the ingredients slowly.
- Heat until boiling over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, add vanilla.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until the sauce cools completely.
- Serve cold and warm.
What To Serve With Chocolate Sauce?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Chocolate Sauce:
- Gluten-Free Crepes
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Truffles
- Homemade Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Easy Keto Chaffles
How to Store Chocolate Sauce?
Homemade Chocolate Sauce has a shorter shelf life than ready-made sauces. This chocolate sauce recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. After making the sauce, let it cool, then put it in the refrigerator in an airtight container or glass jar.
This chocolate sauce recipe can be reheated. To reheat the sauce, you can heat it in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly. You can also heat the sauce in the microwave for 15-30 seconds in a microwave-safe container.