Raw Energy Bar with NutsAmerican
You love the ready made bars, don't you? Sorry, but you may be doing nothing but buying products you don't know the contents of. So why don't you just make them instead of buying them ready. You can make it at home in a very short time with ingredients that best for your taste. It is an ideal snack to increase your energy level. Raw, natural ingredients needed, food processor and your creativity. Here is an energy bar recipe that will give you an idea. Bon Appetit!
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/raw-energy-bar"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Raw Energy Bar with Nuts</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-raw-energy-bar-on-chopping-board-1577619982.jpg" alt="Raw Energy Bar with Nuts" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Line a 20 cm square baking tray with baking parchment. Place the chopped dates in heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Leave them to soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. After 5 minutes, drain the dates using a sieve. When cool enough to handle, press the dates lightly to remove some... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 6.4ounces ofdate
- 4.8ounces ofdry apricot
- 1.6ounces ofdry cherry
- 1.6ounces ofalmond
- 1.6ounces ofgrated coconut
- 1.6ounces ofcashew nuts
- 1.6ounces ofpumpkin seed
- 1.6ounces ofsunflower seed
- 2tablespoons ofcacao
- Line a 20 cm square baking tray with baking parchment. Place the chopped dates in heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Leave them to soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- After 5 minutes, drain the dates using a sieve. When cool enough to handle, press the dates lightly to remove some of the water, leaving them just a little damp. Place them in a food processor and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Process the mixture until it is well combined, the nuts and seeds are in small pieces, and the mixture begins to form a ball in the bowl of the food processor. If the mixture is not blending thoroughly, take some out and process it in batches.
- Dampen your hands and turn the mixture out into the lined baking tray. Push the mixture into an even layer using your hands. Dampen the back of a large metal spoon, and use it to even out the surface of the mixture. Place the filled tray in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Turn the mixture out onto a board and cut into 16 squares. Wrap the squares individually in graseproof paper to prevent them from sticking together, and store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed.