What To Serve with Peanut Butter Smoothies?
This homemade peanut butter banana smoothie is healthy and delicious. It is a hearty meal on its own. The peanut butter smoothie can be served for breakfast with dishes such as oatmeal, avocado toast, and pancakes. It can also be consumed as a snack or before or after sports.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Peanut Butter Smoothie:
How To Freeze Apples?
You can increase the shelf life of fresh and ripe apples by freezing them. Here are the steps for freezing a whole apple:
- Peel the apples and remove the cores.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a bowl of water. Soak the apple slices in lemon water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the apples using a colander. Dry the apples with a paper towel.
- Put the apples on the baking tray. Place parchment paper, greaseproof paper or a silicone baking mat on the baking tray. Lay the apple slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Freeze apples. Put the baking tray in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Then place the apple slices in an airtight container or freezer bag and store them in the freezer. This way, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
How To Prevent Apples from Browning?
Squeeze lemon into a bowl of water to prevent apples from browning. Soak the apples in lemon water for 5 minutes. Then lay the apple slices in a single layer on parchment paper. Put it in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
How To Store Peanut Butter Smoothie?
The best time to consume gluten-free peanut butter smoothie is right after you make it. However, you can store the smoothie in an airtight container or jar for up to 2 days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.
You can also prepare the smoothie ahead of time and store it in an ice tray. When you want to consume it, put the ice cubes in the blender and blend. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve it.