Steak with Honey and Soy SauceAsian
Soy sauce is very popular in Asian cuisine and it goes well with red meat. There is one thing to consider when making meat dishes, and that is the quality of your meat. If you want to achieve a successful result from the recipe you will apply, you should first buy a fresh and quality meat from a trusted butcher. Only in this way can you get a desired result from the recipe you have. We recommend that you pay attention to these points before applying the recipe we will present below. Here is a meat dish colored with honey and soy: Steak with Honey and Soy Sauce. Bon Appetit!
- 1.1 pounds of beef
- 1 carrot
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add olive oil to the pan and place the steak fillets into the pan.
- Add julienne chopped carrots, capia pepper, roughly chopped broccoli and garlic.
- After adding sesame, soy and honey turn off the heat of the pan.
- Finally, after adding the parsley leaves on it, your dish is ready.