You should try this great recipe.
Stuffed Beef with Cheese and Pistachio
Stuffed veggies or beef is among the dishes that's been desired in the Turkish cuisine, and has been on the table since ancient times. The recipe is important however the way you wrap it is also as important for a delicious end result. For this reason, wrapping requires to be very careful. In this recipe, we will tell you how to make a difficult but delicious delicious wrap: Stuffed Beef with Cheese and Pistachio. Bon Appetit.
- 0.7 pound of beef
- 1 capia pepper
- 3.2 ounces of mushroom
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of bone broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 3 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 1.6 ounces of kashari cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio
- Some salt
- Some black pepper
- First you need to cut the steak in two fillets and beat it. Of course, you can also buy it like that from the butcher.
- Do not forget to sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
- Sauté mushrooms, peppers and garlic in olive oil until they change color.
- Spread the vegetables you sauté in the meat equally.
- Put 2 thin slices of cheese on it and wrap the edges by curling it inwards.
- Bake in a preheated cast iron pan until every side has an even color.
- Melt the butter in the saucepan, add flour and sauté on low heat until brown.
- Then add the broth and whisk to make it consistency.
- After taking the consistency, add the cream and take it away from the heat.