How To Grill Lemon Chicken On The Grill?
To cook this lemon chicken recipe on the grill,
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Put the chicken breast and marinade in a ziplock bag. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Brush grill grates lightly with olive oil.
- Take the chicken out of the bag and place it on the grill. Grill chicken breasts for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to the plate. Let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
How To Grill Lemon Chicken in a Grill Pan?
To cook this lemon chicken recipe in a cast iron grill pan,
- Heat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease the pan with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Cook the marinated chicken for about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken with tongs and cook until lightly browned.
- Then put the grill pan in the oven. Cook the chicken for about 20 minutes.
How Long Does Chicken Breast Cook on the Grill?
Depending on the cut and size of the meat you use, the cooking time may vary. Grill each side of an average chicken breast for 5-7 minutes. Do not move the chicken while grilling. Once one side is fully cooked, flip it over with tongs and grill the other side for 5-7 minutes, or until it reaches 160 °F. If using chicken thighs, cook a few more minutes on each side, depending on the size and cut of the thighs. Make sure it's internal temperature is 165 °F.
What Temperature Is Grilled Chicken Breast Done?
The ideal cooking temperature for grilled chicken should be 160 °F-165 °F. Use a thermometer to see if the meat is cooked through. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
What To Serve with Lemon Grilled Chicken?
Grilled chicken is a healthy and satisfying main dish on its own. There are many ways to enjoy this grilled chicken. It goes well with side dishes such as risotto, roasted vegetables and salads.
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Grilled Lemon Chicken:
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Tomato Salad
- Grilled Zucchini
- Zucchini Fritters
How To Store Grilled Chicken?
You can store grilled chicken in the refrigerator for 2 days. To store chickens, let your cooked chickens cool completely. Then wrap it in cling film and store it in a closed container in the refrigerator. However, keeping cooked chicken in the refrigerator does not stop bacterial growth. Therefore, take care to consume it within a few days after cooking.
Also, it's best to store raw chicken breasts in the freezer. Be careful not to store cooked chicken and raw meat together.