Pasta / August 18, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 25 mins
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 pound of egg free pasta
- 4 tablespoons of tahini
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh root ginger
- 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of sesame powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 4 onion
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil over a medium-high heat. Add the salt and pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or according to the packet instructions until the pasta is tender. Drain, rinse the pasta under cold water, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, peanut butter, 4 tablespoons of hot water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, toasted sesame oil,and chili garlic sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta, carrots, and cucumber to the sauce. Toss gently, garnish with gomashio (toasted sesame salt) and spring onions, and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1 Sesame Noodles
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 1494 mg65%
Potassium 629 mg13.4%
Protein 15.9 g31.8%
Total Fat 20.6 g26.4%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.