Pasta / October 5, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 0 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 0 mins
- Boil the pasta in boiled salted water for 4 minutes. (If you want to make pasta dough yourself, you can look at the recipe @Pasta Dough)
- Prepare the pesto sauce. After the mixture is ready, put it in a pan and heat. Add cream and mix again.
- Take the sauce from the stove and mix with boiled pasta. Then, ready to serve.
Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- 1 sprig of basil
- 2 tablespoons of pine nut
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Pesto Sauce Directions
- Wash the basil and seperate the leaves. Drain the leaves.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Turn the pine nut over the fire until it becomes caramel, then beat it. Leave the cool.
- Mix the basil and gather with the pine nut, parmesan cheese and garlic. Adding olive oil, blend