You will not believe the harmony of intense chocolate with cherry! This cake, which will be great for a tea time, will be a usual for your kitchen because it is such an easy recipe. We leave you with the recipe to create a feast for the guests and for yourself!
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/cherry-cake"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Cherry Cake</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-classic-cherry-cake-1592477949.jpg" alt="Cherry Cake" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Preheat the oven to 356°F degrees. Melt butter and dark chocolate <a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/food-blog/how-to-melt-bain-marie-chocolate">Bain Marie</a> style. Remove the cores of cherries and chop them roughly. Add the cherries into the chocolate and mix. Then remove it from the stove.... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 4.5ounces ofbutter
- 5ounces ofbitter chocolate
- 1cup ofwalnut
- 1cup ofsour cherry
- 1 1/2cup ofpowdered sugar
- 4tablespoons ofcacao
- 3/4cups offlour
- 1pack ofbaking powder
- Preheat the oven to 356°F degrees.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate Bain Marie style.
- Remove the cores of cherries and chop them roughly.
- Add the cherries into the chocolate and mix. Then remove it from the stove.
- Then mix a glass of powdered sugar, cocoa, flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture on it and mix until no lumps remain.
- Beat 3 eggs in a separate bowl with half a teaspoon of salt, add to the mixture when foamed, and mix with folding method.
- Chop 1 cup of coconut roughly and add to the cake batter, and mix.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, pour the cake mixture and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- When it comes out of the oven, let it cool before slicing.
- Do not be surprised if you hear fold or folding for the first time because it is actually a known method in pastry and cake recipes. The biggest mistake made when adding the mixes together is to pour the whole mixture into another one at a time. Adding one mixture to another with a little spatula will make your dessert more fluffy and delicious.
- If you want the cherries not to settle to the bottom while cooking, you should not add the cherry while mixing.
- You should only melt chocolate and butter with ben marie method. The taste of your chocolate will not change as it is not boiled.
- The fact that the products you use are fresh is one of the important details not only for your cake, but also for every taste. For this reason, be sure to check the expiration dates of the products you will use and do not to use the products that are close to the date.