From The Oven / 10 December 2019
What about a pleasant new year with sweet spicy scents? Delicious Gingerbread Cookies are very easy to make, and a lot of fun when you decorate them with royal icing.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/gingerbread-cookies"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Gingerbread Cookies</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-gingerbread-kurabiye-1575991321267.jpg" alt="Gingerbread Cookies" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Heat the oven to 170°C. Place a baking sheet on the tray. In a bowl mix flour, salt, powdered ginger, cinnamon powder. Beat the softened butter and brown sugar for 1 minute at room temperature in a different whisk. (Do not whisk too much to avoid blistering.) Add 1 egg and mix. Add the molasses and... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 9 mins
Total 24 mins
- 3cups offlour
- 1/2teaspoon ofsalt
- 1tablespoon ofginger powder
- 4teaspoons ofcinnamon
- 6tablespoons ofbutter
- 3/4cup ofbrown sugar
- 1/2cup ofmolasses
- 2teaspoons ofvanillin
- Heat the oven to 170°C. Place a baking sheet on the tray.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, powdered ginger, cinnamon powder.
- Beat the softened butter and brown sugar for 1 minute at room temperature in a different whisk. (Do not whisk too much to avoid blistering.)
- Add 1 egg and mix. Add the molasses and vanilla.
- After adding the dry mixture, stir and put it on the floured counter when it becomes doughy.
- Roll out the dough with the help of a roller and remove the shapes with your molds and place them side by side on the baking sheet.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and bake in the oven for 8-9 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, you can decorate with icing.