White Chocolate Cookies
From The Oven / October 6, 2019
You can't say no to these delicious cookies. After preparing the cookies, you can consume them either in five teas or sipping your coffee. A flavor that will come at the beginning of the snacks you can take with you when you leave the house.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 30 mins
- 0.6 pound of oat
- 6.4 ounces of flour
- 1 teaspoon of carbonate
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 0.6 pound of butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3.2 ounces of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanillin
- 6.4 ounces of white chocolate
- 4.8 ounces of hazelnut
- Preheat oven to 165°C (329° F).
- Mix the oats, flour, carbonate and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a separate bowl. Continue to beat by adding butter, milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and mix.
- Add white chocolate and nuts. Then, mix.
- Place baking paper on the baking tray. Cut the walnut-sized pieces from the dough, place them in balls on the tray. Lightly press down.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes. Serve after cooling.