White Chocolate Cookies
From The Oven / 6 October 2019
You can't say no to these delicious cookies. After preparing the cookies, you can consume them either in five teas or sipping your coffee. A flavor that will come at the beginning of the snacks you can take with you when you leave the house.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/white-chocolate-cookies"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />White Chocolate Cookies</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-beyaz-cikolatali-kurabiye-1568300309197.jpg" alt="White Chocolate Cookies" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Preheat oven to 165°C (329° F). Mix the oats, flour, carbonate and salt in a bowl. Beat the eggs, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a separate bowl. Continue to beat by adding butter, milk and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and mix. Add white chocolate and nuts. Then, mix. Place baking paper on the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 30 mins
- 0.6pound ofoat
- 6.4ounces offlour
- 1teaspoon ofcarbonate
- 1/2teaspoon ofsalt
- 0.6pound ofbutter
- 1/2cup ofgranulated sugar
- 3.2ounces ofbrown sugar
- 1/2tablespoon ofmilk
- 1/2teaspoon ofvanillin
- 6.4ounces ofwhite chocolate
- 4.8ounces ofhazelnut
- Preheat oven to 165°C (329° F).
- Mix the oats, flour, carbonate and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a separate bowl. Continue to beat by adding butter, milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and mix.
- Add white chocolate and nuts. Then, mix.
- Place baking paper on the baking tray. Cut the walnut-sized pieces from the dough, place them in balls on the tray. Lightly press down.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes. Serve after cooling.