From The Oven / 21 October 2019
It is the favorite of tahini lovers, practical and delicious recipe. It gives energy and happiness.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/tahini-pie"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Tahini Pie</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-tahinli-corek-1566482432273.jpg" alt="Tahini Pie" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Soak the yeast with warm milk. Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F). Put the flour in a deep bowl, add yeast, oil, salt and a pinch of granulated sugar, soaked in the middle of the egg and knead. When the dough has a smooth consistency, close the lid and leave until the volume doubles. To prepare the filling... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 60 mins
- 5cups offlour
- 1,5tablespoon offreshyeast
- 1/2cup ofsunflower oil
- 1/2cup ofmilk
- 1pinch ofsalt
- 1/2cup ofgranulated sugar
- 3/4cup oftahini
- Soak the yeast with warm milk.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Put the flour in a deep bowl, add yeast, oil, salt and a pinch of granulated sugar, soaked in the middle of the egg and knead. When the dough has a smooth consistency, close the lid and leave until the volume doubles.
- To prepare the filling ingredients, add sugar to the tahini. Then, mix. Knead the fermented dough again and divide into 5 equal parts. Spread each part as large as possible. Pour tahini-sugar mixture and roll. Make a roll, starting from one end, by turning it round. Do the same for all parts and arrange them in the tray. Soak again until it is twice the volume.
- Bake in the oven.