What Is The Best Fruit To Grill?
To grill the fruits is one of the healthy and delicious ways to eat fruit. Almost any fruit can be grilled. However, hard and not overripe fruits should be used. Some of the best fruits to grill are bananas, pineapple, papaya, peaches, plums, apples, pears, watermelon, and mango. Thanks to their hard texture, these fruits do not fall apart on the grill.
How To Grill Fruit?
To Grill Fruit is very easy. Grilling method gives the fruit aroma and caramelized texture. We have already mentioned the fruits you can grill. Now we will take a look at the steps to make Grilled Fruit. Here is how to make Grilled Fruit step by step:
- Choose fruit that is ripe but not too soft. Raw fruit needs to be a little firm to hold on to the grill. The heat caramelizes the sugars in the fruit. Very ripe or soft fruit can be dispersed on the grill.
- Chop the fruit into large pieces. Cut the fruit into large pieces to prevent the fruit slices from falling between the grill bars. However, with larger pieces, you can prevent it.
- Apply oil on the fruit. Rub grapeseed oil or unsalted butter on the fruit to prevent them from burning.
- Prepare the grill. Spray the grill with non-stick cooking spray to prevent the fruit from sticking to the grill. Set the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook the fruit on high heat. Arrange the fruits directly on the grill or a skewer. Then cook both sides on high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
How Long To Grill Fruits?
The cooking times of grilled fruits vary according to the fruit. The average cooking time for grilled fruits is 3-6 minutes. Cook on high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side to get perfectly grilled fruit. Be careful not to move the skewer too much during cooking.
Is Grilled Fruit Healthy?
Grilled fruits have many health benefits. Grilled fruits are low in calories and high in fiber. The amount of oil is low. This cooking method helps preserve the vitamins, minerals and other nutritional values found in fruits. Fruits, which act as antioxidants, help to remove free radicals from the body. It is a healthier alternative to other cooking methods.
How to Serve Grilled Fruits?
Here are some our delicious recipes that you can serve with Grilled Fruits: