August 2, 2019
You should start preparations without wasting time for a high-protein, amazing flavor and addictive salad.
Servings 4 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 15 mins
- 3 pear
- 2 lemon
- 2 sprigs of arugula
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- Peel off the pears and chop them into small pieces.
- After squeezing the lemon, blend it with pears.
- Wash and clean arugula, parsley and dill.
- Finely chop the cleaned greens and mix with pears.
- Add olive oil and add the pomegranate molasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate.
Serving Size 1 Pear Salad
Amount Per Serving
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @PETITEGOURMETS using the hashtag #PGRECIPES and share on Instagram. We'll feature you on our site.
Search recipes by ingredientpearlemonarugulaparsleydillpomegranateolive oilpomegranate molasses
Related Recipes - Salad
Shop Cookware on Amazon