Leek is not among the most popular vegetables, but it is very healthy. If you haven't tried leeks with olive oil, here's a good opportunity. You can store this dish up to 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- 2.2 pounds of leek
- 2 onion
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 celery
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Cut the onions in crescent shapes and fry in oil until they become pink.
- Finely chop leeks and add onions.
- Peel celery and spread lemon around them. Finely chop and add to the onions and leeks. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- After the leeks are softened, add water, sugar, tomato paste and salt and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Add lemon and parsley 2 minutes before taking your food from the stove.
- Serve cold.
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.