Stuffed Vegetables with Olive Oil
October 14, 2019
A very popular olive oil based dish. A great option for any dinner table. But is it as difficult to make? Nope it is not! With this recipe you can easily make fabulous stuffed veggies.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 25 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 65 mins
- 2.2 pounds of bell pepper
- 3 onion
- 1,5 cup of rice
- 2 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons of pepper paste
- 3 green pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 tomato
- Chop the peppers and onions in small pieces.
- Put the oil in the saucepan and sauté the pepper and onion. Add the tomato and pepper pastes and keep cooking.
- Wash the rice, add to the saucepan and cook. Add 1 cup of water. Crush the garlic and add it.
- Season with spices. Squeeze the lemon. Close the cover and let it stand.
- Fill your preferred vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, pepper etc.) with the prepared ingredients with. Cover the mouth of the vegetables with tomato slices.
- Mix tomato paste, half lemon juice, salt, olive oil and pour into the pan. Make sure the sauce mix doesn't go above the vegetables. Put a weight on the vegetables while they are cooking. First cook on high heat and then cook on lower heat.
Serving Size 1 Stuffed Vegetables with Olive Oil
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE