Stuffed Vegetables with Olive OilTurkish
Tapas / 14 October 2019
A very popular olive oil based dish. A great option for any dinner table. But is it as difficult to make? Nope it is not! With this recipe you can easily make fabulous stuffed veggies.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/stuffed-vegetables-with-olive-oil"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Stuffed Vegetables with Olive Oil</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-zeytinyagli-dolma-1565020564145.jpg" alt="Stuffed Vegetables with Olive Oil" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Chop the peppers and onions in small pieces. Put the oil in the saucepan and sauté the pepper and onion. Add the tomato and pepper pastes and keep cooking. Wash the rice, add to the saucepan and cook. Add 1 cup of water. Crush the garlic and add it. Season with spices. Squeeze the lemon. Close the cover... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 25 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 65 mins
- 2.2pounds ofbell pepper
- 1,5cup ofrice
- 2teaspoons oftomato paste
- 2teaspoons ofpepper paste
- 3green pepper
- 3cloves ofgarlic
- 1teaspoon ofolive oil
- 1tablespoon ofsunflower oil
- 2teaspoons ofsalt
- 2teaspoons ofblack pepper
- 2teaspoons ofchili flakes
- Chop the peppers and onions in small pieces.
- Put the oil in the saucepan and sauté the pepper and onion. Add the tomato and pepper pastes and keep cooking.
- Wash the rice, add to the saucepan and cook. Add 1 cup of water. Crush the garlic and add it.
- Season with spices. Squeeze the lemon. Close the cover and let it stand.
- Fill your preferred vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, pepper etc.) with the prepared ingredients with. Cover the mouth of the vegetables with tomato slices.
- Mix tomato paste, half lemon juice, salt, olive oil and pour into the pan. Make sure the sauce mix doesn't go above the vegetables. Put a weight on the vegetables while they are cooking. First cook on high heat and then cook on lower heat.