Soybeans are a type of pod that has become one of the most consumed foods in the world. They are extremely beneficial to human health and are also easy to grow.
Soybeans contain high levels of protein.
Increases metabolic rate.
Helps to improve digestive health.
Strengthens the bones.
- 2 cups of soybean
- 1 carrot
- 2 onion
- 1 potato
- 4 celery stick
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Boil the soybeans you soaked in hot water the night before, until its cooked in salt water.
- Chop the onion and fry in half a cup of olive oil.
- Slice the carrots into thin rings and add onions. Roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to the onions.
- Chop the celery stems and leaves finely.
- Add celery, soybeans, garlic to onions. Cook for 30 minutes on low heat by adding 3 cups of hot water. Season with salt and sugar.
- After cooking, add the remaining half cup of olive oil and parsley. Leave to cool.
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.