November 15, 2019
Soybeans are a type of pod that has become one of the most consumed foods in the world. They are extremely beneficial to human health and are also easy to grow.
Soybeans contain high levels of protein.
Increases metabolic rate.
Helps to improve digestive health.
Strengthens the bones.
Servings 8 people
Preparation 30 mins
Cooking 45 mins
Total 75 mins
- 2 cups of soybean
- 1 carrot
- 2 onion
- 1 potato
- 4 celery stick
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Boil the soybeans you soaked in hot water the night before, until its cooked in salt water.
- Chop the onion and fry in half a cup of olive oil.
- Slice the carrots into thin rings and add onions. Roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to the onions.
- Chop the celery stems and leaves finely.
- Add celery, soybeans, garlic to onions. Cook for 30 minutes on low heat by adding 3 cups of hot water. Season with salt and sugar.
- After cooking, add the remaining half cup of olive oil and parsley. Leave to cool.
Serving Size 1 Soybean Salad
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 2 mg0.1%
Potassium 1,797 mg
Protein 36 g72%
Total Fat 20 g25.6%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @PETITEGOURMETS using the hashtag #PGRECIPES and share on Instagram. We'll feature you on our site.
Search recipes by ingredientsoybeancarrotonionpotatocelery stickparsleyolive oilgranulated sugarsaltgarlic
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon