Let's have the cookies lovers over here.
Edible Cookie DoughAmerican
Cookies dough should never be eaten without cooking, no matter how delicious. But there is no egg in this recipe, you can enjoy it with peace of mind. After a long and tiring day, a treat for the night will be good for you.
You can consume this unique guilty pleasure either by spoon or by converting it into flavor balls. Bon Appetit!
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/edible-cookie-dough"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Edible Cookie Dough</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-1586608156.jpg" alt="Edible Cookie Dough" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">In a bowl, beat the melted butter and sugar until mixed. Add vanilla and milk and continue mixing to combine. Add salt and flour. (If the mixture is too wet, add some more flour) Add the chocolate chips and mix with the cookie dough. Your amazing cookie dough is ready. - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 1/4cup ofbrown sugar
- 2tablespoons ofbutter
- 1/4teaspoon ofsalt
- 1/4teaspoon ofvanillin
- 1tablespoon ofmilk
- 5tablespoons offlour
- 2tablespoons ofchipsmilk chocolate
- In a bowl, beat the melted butter and sugar until mixed.
- Add vanilla and milk and continue mixing to combine.
- Add salt and flour. (If the mixture is too wet, add some more flour)
- Add the chocolate chips and mix with the cookie dough. Your amazing cookie dough is ready.
- If you are concerned about the bacteria that may be in the flour, put the flour in a bowl and heat it in a 180°C (356°F) oven for 5 minutes. You can heat it in the microwave oven for 2 minutes as well.
- You can keep it for 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.