Puff Pastry with Chicken
October 5, 2019
It is a hearty and delicious pastry that you can choose not only for tea invitations but also for dinner.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 1 pack of mille feuille
- 10 ounces of chicken meat
- 10 ounces of garnish
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Boil the chicken breast and seperate it to pieces irregularly.
- Set the oven at 180°C (356° F).
- Peas, potatoes and carrots can be boiled and cut into cubes or you can take as a ready garniture. If you get canned food, strain the broth and add to the chickens.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, chili flakes, salt and oregano.
- Leave the mille-feuille dough at room temperature. Make it rectangular by expanding 1-2 cm with the help of rolling pin. Put 2 tablespoon ingredients with the chicken breast in the narrow corner of the mille-feuille and wrap it in roll form.
- Place greased paper on the baking tray. Place the pies in such a way that the fold is down.
- To spread on it, mix the egg yolk with ½ tablespoon of water. Apply on the pastries with a brush. Bake them in the oven until the top of it is golden brown..
- Serve hot.
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.