Puff Pastry with Chicken
From The Oven / 5 October 2019
It is a hearty and delicious pastry that you can choose not only for tea invitations but also for dinner.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/puff-pastry-with-chicken"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Puff Pastry with Chicken</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-tavuklu-milfoy-boregi-1566480925013.jpg" alt="Puff Pastry with Chicken" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Boil the chicken breast and seperate it to pieces irregularly. Set the oven at 180°C (356° F). Peas, potatoes and carrots can be boiled and cut into cubes or you can take as a ready garniture. If you get canned food, strain the broth and add to the chickens. Sprinkle with black pepper, chili flakes,... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 1pack ofmille feuille
- 0.6pound ofchicken meat
- 0.6pound ofgarnish
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 1teaspoon ofchili flakes
- 1teaspoon oforegano
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1egg yolk
- 1tablespoon ofwater
- Boil the chicken breast and seperate it to pieces irregularly.
- Set the oven at 180°C (356° F).
- Peas, potatoes and carrots can be boiled and cut into cubes or you can take as a ready garniture. If you get canned food, strain the broth and add to the chickens.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, chili flakes, salt and oregano.
- Leave the mille-feuille dough at room temperature. Make it rectangular by expanding 1-2 cm with the help of rolling pin. Put 2 tablespoon ingredients with the chicken breast in the narrow corner of the mille-feuille and wrap it in roll form.
- Place greased paper on the baking tray. Place the pies in such a way that the fold is down.
- To spread on it, mix the egg yolk with ½ tablespoon of water. Apply on the pastries with a brush. Bake them in the oven until the top of it is golden brown..
- Serve hot.