Whole Wheat PastryFrench
From The Oven / November 15, 2019
If you don't have much time for breakfast before work or school, this pastry will be great for you. Instead of buying from the bakeries, you can do it yourself at home with peace of mind.
Servings 6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 4.8 ounces of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1.6 ounces of yeast
- 2.5 cups of wheat flour
- Stir the yeast with milk (warm) and sugar until dissolved. Add butter, salt, eggs and flour, gradually. Knead a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cut the pieces from the dough and roll them and place them on the tray where you put the greased paper.
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cover the pastry with a clean, damp cloth and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spread egg yolk on it (you can decorate it with ingredients such as sesame, black seed, kernel) and bake in oven until golden brown.
Serving Size 1 Whole Wheat Pastry
Amount Per Serving