October 6, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 35 mins
- Put enough water over the almonds and boil.
- Preheat the oven to 140 ° C (284° F).
- Peel the shells and pass them through the food processor.
- Spread baking paper on the tray and grease.
- Put the egg white into a bowl. Add granulated sugar and beat. Add the ground almonds and mix. Put the mixture in the cream bag and squeeze it in the form of lemon on paper. Put almonds on it. Bake in the oven.
Serving Size 1 Almond Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon