October 20, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 25 mins
- 4.8 ounces of powdered sugar
- 6.4 ounces of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 lemon
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C (329° F). Place baking paper on the baking tray.
- Mix powdered sugar (120 g) and butter in a bowl. Then, get soften.
- Add lemon zest, egg whites and salt. Then, mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Sift the flour and add. Stir for 1-2 minutes without kneading.
- Attach the star tip to the cream spin bag. Fill the dough into the bag.
- Squeeze the dough in a 'W' shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- After cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.