This dinner, which will turn your dinner into a feast, is both light and delicious. Now you should try the chicken, which has become a different flavor feast in the oven, with orange.
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 2 potato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 chicken thigh
- Wash and strain the chickens. Marinate the chickens with salt, yogurt and olive oil. Place it on the baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Wash the potatoes, cut the potatoes wedges and put them on the tray next to the chickens.
- Spread the orange juice over all the ingredients in the tray. Cook in the oven until the chickens are tender.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find what to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.