Chocolate Lava CakeEuropean
Dessert / 5 October 2019
This is the right recipe for the chocolate lava cake. It is very easy to make. Fluid creamy chocolate will be delicious for you and your guests.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/waterfall-cake"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Chocolate Lava Cake</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-cooked-chocolate-lava-cake-1586203328.jpg" alt="Chocolate Lava Cake" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Continue to beat by adding milk and oil. Mix flour, baking powder, vanillin and cacao in a separate bowl. Whisk the granulated sugar thoroughly and add the mixture of dry ingredients. Grease your oven dish and sprinkle with flour. Pour the dough into the bowl. Bake... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 1,5cup ofgranulated sugar
- 1cup ofmilk
- 1cup ofsunflower oil
- 2,5cups offlour
- 3tablespoons ofcacao
- 1pack ofbaking powder
- 1pack ofvanillin
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Continue to beat by adding milk and oil.
- Mix flour, baking powder, vanillin and cacao in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the granulated sugar thoroughly and add the mixture of dry ingredients.
- Grease your oven dish and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the dough into the bowl.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C (356° F) for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve your fluid cake with seasonal fruits.