Chocolate Lava Cake
October 5, 2019
This is the right recipe for the chocolate lava cake. It is very easy to make. Fluid creamy chocolate will be delicious for you and your guests.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 2 egg
- 1,5 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 2,5 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanillin
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Continue to beat by adding milk and oil.
- Mix flour, baking powder, vanillin and cacao in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the granulated sugar thoroughly and add the mixture of dry ingredients.
- Grease your oven dish and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the dough into the bowl.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C (356° F) for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve your fluid cake with seasonal fruits.
Serving Size 1 Chocolate Lava Cake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 72 mg24%
Sodium 53 mg2.3%
Potassium 368 mg7.8%
Protein 14.4 g28.8%
Total Fat 34.9 g44.7%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon