Balsamic Chicken Breast
Main Dish / October 17, 2019
Servings 8 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 25 mins
Total 45 mins
- 8 breast of chicken meat
- 1/2 flour
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 chicken broth
- Wash the chickens and dry them with paper towels. Dip the flour.
- Put olive oil in the pan and heat. Add the chickens after the oil has warmed. Fry one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic to the pan.
- Grease the chickens and turn them over. Turn the fried face for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar and black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat until the chickens are tender. Take the chickens from the stove and keep them warm.
- Add water and corn starch to a container and melt.
- Put the mixture in a pan and boil until dark. Pour the sauce over the chickens and serve.