How To Make Buffalo Cauliflower In An Air Fryer?
To make air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites,
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower. Then cut it in half and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, garlic powder and other seasonings in a bowl.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces into the flour mixture.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray. Arrange the paneled flowers in a single layer in the basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400 °F (200 °C). Fry the cauliflower for about 10 minutes. Turn each flower over and fry for another 10 minutes. Transfer the fried cauliflower to a plate.
- Repeat this process until all the cauliflowers have been fried.
- In a separate bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter or olive oil.
- Coat the cauliflower with the sauce.
- Fry for another 5 minutes, until the cauliflower wings are crispy and lightly browned.
What To Serve with Buffalo Cauliflower?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Buffalo Cauliflower:
- Chickpea Salad
- Queso Dip
- Avocado Pizza
- Buttery Asparagus
- Ranch Dressing