From The Oven / November 4, 2019
Are you ready for a unique pizza that won't disappoint you? This healthy and practical recipe will allow you to have an enjoyable dinner. You should make this perfect pizza for your loved ones right away.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 40 mins
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of boiled chickpea
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix the spices, salt, pepper, olive oil, chickpeas and garlic and cook them in a pan for 15 minutes until the chickpeas are browned.
- Once the mix is cooked, place them on the pizza dough.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Slice the avocados and put them on top of the pizza evenly.
- Put the pizza in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, until it gets golden brown.
Serving Size 1 Avocado Pizza
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 3 mg1%
Sodium 512 mg22.3%
Potassium 565 mg12%
Protein 10.3 g20.6%
Total Fat 14.1 g18.1%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 2 pounds of flour
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 22 fluid ounces of warm water
Pizza Dough Directions
- Melt sugar and yeast in warm water.
- Add olive oil, eggs, and salt.
- Slowly add flour and mix.
- Knead the dough until it is soft and does not stick to the hand.
- In a bowl, leave the dough for 30 minutes to ferment.
- Spread flour on a large tray, divide it into 6 equal parts and place them on the tray with some distance in between. Keep in mind that the doughs will become larger as they ferment.
- Cover the tray with plastic wrap and let it rest for 4 hours to ferment again.
- Your pizza dough is ready, you can make delicious pizzas by adding your favorite toppings.