Dairy-Free Chocolate CookiesFrench
If you are allergic to lactose but cannot resist crispy chocolate chip cookies, this recipe is for you! When your guest comes, a super delicious recipe that you can easily make and serve whenever you want. When you want to snack on something next to tea and coffee. Also, children will love these cookies. Bon Appetit!
- It is essential to use butter to make the cookies melt in your mouth. Of course, cookie dough can be made with margarine, but considering the water content of butter, the best thing to make cookie dough with is the marvelous butter.
- You can use egg yolks as binders in omelets, meals and while making shortbread pies.
- If you want, you can prefer nuts instead of walnuts or a different nut you want according to your taste.
- Vinegar; It is the secret hero of pastries, cookies, donuts. By adding a few drops of vinegar to the dough, your cookies will be remarkable.
- If you want your cookies to be light and fluffy, you need to put baking powder. However, if you say that there is no need for extra baking, you can prepare delicious cookies without baking powder as well.
- You can sweeten your cookies with the smooth texture of powdered sugar, even if you always come across powder or sugar cubes. The point to pay attention is to add powdered sugar only half of the powdered sugar.
- Keeping the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes after kneading will make the dough even more delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 390 °F degrees.
- In a large frying pan, cook the walnuts for 4-5 minutes over medium heat until they get golden brown, then let it cool.
- Cook powdered sugar, cocoa, a pinch of salt and roughly chopped walnuts.
- Then, in another bowl, separate the whites from yolks of 3 eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until they get foamy.
- Then, when they come to non-fluid consistency, add some flour slowly as you keep whisking. As you whisk, make sure it gets in air.
- Put greaseproof paper on the baking sheet and take large spoons from the cookie dough and place it on the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- After cooking, you can rest and eat with pleasure.