How To Make Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut Oil?
You can also make this recipe with coconut oil instead of vegan butter. To make gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate chip cookies,
- Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a countertop mixer.
- Then add the eggs and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Add gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the gluten-free dark chocolate chips to the dough mixture. Let the dough cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the dough balls spaced apart on the baking sheet with a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Then transfer it to a cooling rack.
How To Make Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies?
You can use gluten-free flour or grain-based flour to make this cookie recipe gluten-free. You can also use different flour mixtures together. Using too much flour in the recipe can cause the cookies to be dry. So make sure you measure the flour correctly. You can add the same amount of gluten-free flour in a 1:1 ratio as all-purpose flour.
How To Make Vegan Chocolate Cookies?
To make this recipe vegan, replace butter with vegan butter or coconut oil; Use dairy-free yogurt, aquafaba, applesauce, or flaxseed eggs instead of eggs. Be sure to use vegan dark chocolate or cocoa powder.
What To Serve with Dairy-Free Chocolate Cookies?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with the Chocolate Cookies recipe:
How To Store Dairy-Free Chocolate Cookies?
You can store dairy-free cookies in a sealed container at room temperature after they have cooled completely. If it contains eggs, take care to store it in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze these cookies. Place in a ziplock bag and freeze for up to 1 month.