Red Beet Bulgur Salad
Paşadayı, the new favorite square of Alaçatı in Çesme, has an amazing tapas restaurant 'Ortaya' serves you with its delicious delicacies. You should definitely go visit and try those unique flavors.
If you can't visit Alaçatı, you should at least try Burakhan Akçe chef's excellent Red Beet Bulgur Salad recipe.
- 2 beet
- 2 teaspoons of cracked wheat
- 1/2 bunch of scallion
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Boil the beets. After boiling, separate the beets and juice. Boil the juice again after separating.
- Add the bulgur to the boiled beet juice. Bulgur will be enough to completely color the beet.
- Chop the beet cubes and add on the bulgur.
- Add chopped spring onions, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt and blend.