How To Make Beet Bulgur Salad in the Oven?
To make the Beet Bulgur Salad in the oven,
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients.
- Put the beets on the baking tray. Apply oil on it. Then wrap the beets in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for about an hour. Adjust the baking time according to the size of the beets.
- Let the beets cool. Then peel the beets and cut them into cubes.
- Transfer the beets to a saucepan. Add the water and boil for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the boiled beet juice over the bulgur and wait for the bulgur to swell.
- Then add spring onion, parsley, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper to the bulgur mixture with beetroot. Mix all the ingredients.
- Serve it.
What To Serve with Beet Bulgur Salad?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Red Beet Bulgur Salad:
How To Use Beets?
Beets are hearty and nutritious. Beetroot can be consumed in many ways during the day. It can be eaten alone, pickled or boiled. It can also be served as a salad or side dish.
It is compatible with grains such as cooked beet, quinoa, and bulgur. Beetroot and beet juice can be used to make delicious grain salads.
You can pair beets with greens like cress, lettuce, or arugula. You can add crunch to salads by garnishing them with pomegranates, walnuts, and pine nuts.
It also goes well with beetroot, burrata, or gruyere cheese. Baked beets can also be served with chicken or potato dishes.