From The Oven / October 5, 2019
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 4 potato
- 4.8 ounces of feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of carbonate
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 sprig of dill
- Peel the potatoes and chop the cubes.
- Set the oven to 190 °C (374 °F).
- Mix the grated cheese, dill, egg whites, salt and black pepper for the filling ingredient.
- Put flour in a separate bowl and add carbonate on it. Add olive oil and yoğurt.Then, knead them.
- Divide the dough in half. Place half of dough in the tray. Add the filling ingredient and place the second piece of dough.
- Apply egg yolk and bake in oven until it turns brown.