Creamy Beef Tenderloin
June 19, 2020
Who can say no to a soft creamy beef tenderloin! The important thing in this recipe is how much the marinated meat is rested and how much it is cooked. It is very easy to prepare a soft steak with a creamy mushroom and garlic sauce. Bon Appetit!
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 40 mins
- The tricks of cooking delicious steak.
- Although meat dishes are practical, it is not always possible to catch the perfect taste. However, it is possible to cook meat that will leave you very satisfied with a few points you should pay attention to when cooking meat. First of all, buying your meat from the butcher you know and trust will be the most important step in making your meat more delicious. If you don't know how much fat should be in your meat, you can ask the butcher and make sure you get the best meat possible. They will know which part of the meat is suitable for they type of dish you make and your job will be easier.
- You should marinate your meat not in the freezer, but in the refrigerator.
- Putting the salt and pepper on the meat before proceeding with the sealing process will prevent the meat from releasing the water while it is cooking. In this way, your meat will be tastier. Like the famous chef Gordon Ramsay say; "Always season your meat before you cook it".
- In most recipes, it is written that seasoned spices such as rosemary and chili peppers should be added during service, but this is not the case with rosemary. Branch or bud rosemary, which you will put next to the meat while cooking, will allow the meat to attract the spice and make it more delicious.
- If you want extra flavor, you can melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan, and baste your steak with the melted butter while cooking.
- 21 ounces of tenderloin beef
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white grape vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 7 ounces of brown mushroom
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Some salt
- Slice the steak and put it in a bowl.
- Grind the garlic. Add the garlic, olive oil, grape vinegar and soy on top of the steak.
- Since the red meat takes longer to absorb the sauce than the chicken, it is very important that the marinade duration is at least 4 hours. Otherwise, we must state that you cannot get the same taste from the marinated meat, so make sure it waits the appropriate time.
- Heat the pan and add the meat one by one and cook each side for about 3-4 minutes.
- Putting one or two sprigs of rosemary in the pan where you cook the meat will add more flavor and make your meat more delicious.
- After taking the meat from the pan and putting it on the plate, or while the meat is cooking, you can start making the sauce.
- Sauté the sliced mushroom.
- When the mushrooms soften, add 1 clove of garlic, salt and pepper.
- Finally, add the cream to the pan and boil it until the sauce becomes thick.
- You can pour the creamy sauce on the meat and enjoy your beautiful steak.
Serving Size 1 Creamy Beef Tenderloin
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 140 mg46.7%
Sodium 275 mg12%
Potassium 456 mg9.7%
Protein 44 g88%
Total Fat 23.5 g30.1%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE